At Dukhon Tax and Accounting, we have a special place in our heart for our local student population.
Remember, we were once students too – and of course, we always remain studious and continue learning! As such, we’d like to show how much we appreciate the great minds of our local college community by offering a special price on tax preparation and online tax filing services.
During the month of February, we will be offering a special price on tax preparation for local students. We know that winter semester is a busy time. However, getting your tax refund quickly and easily should brighten up your spirits!
For local students who present a valid student ID, we will be offering a flat rate of $100 for basic preparation of tax returns*.
Instead of using online tax software or waiting in line at one of the large national firms, come see us for tax expertise and a modern service model.
- 1. Contact Dukhon Tax and Accounting by
PHONE: 617 651 0531
ONLINE FORM: Click Here
- We will register you for access to our client portal and ask you a few questions.
- Upload your tax forms (W-2s, 1098-T, Student Loan Interest Statements)
- We prepare your return and you receive your refund by direct deposit (check, direct debit, and other options available too).
Also, in most cases you can have the return prepared without paying any money upfront. We can withhold our fee from your refund.
Fast and accurate tax refunds – make sure you get all the money that is owed to you.
We look forward to serving our local student population and all of our clients during this tax season!
The Staff at Dukhon Tax and Accounting
*Basic return are 3 or less W-2s, education credit, student loan interest, and no other deductions or attached form schedules. Valid student ID required. Offer lasts 02/01/2014 to 02/28/2014, please contact our office during that time.
- Your 2017 tax return may be your last chance to take the “manufacturers’ deduction”January 17, 2018
- Not necessarily a luxury: OutsourcingJanuary 12, 2018
- Don’t be a victim of tax identity theft: File your 2017 return earlyJanuary 10, 2018
- New tax law gives pass-through businesses a valuable deductionJanuary 8, 2018
- Making the right choice about your office spaceJanuary 6, 2018