Let’s face it – Business Owners are idea people. That’s what makes you great. You turn your great ideas into great realities. At times, the financial aspects of running your businesses become secondary or even daunting. The reality is that not every small and medium sized business can or should have an in-house accounting department. Without having to bear the cost of a full-time highly compensated financial expert, we can provide an a la carte menu of services and work on what you need, when you need it.
We can be your portable CFO – the senior manager responsible for overseeing financial activities in your company.
As your portable CFO, we will customize a plan of services that works for you.
Our duties may include:
- Financial planning and cash flow monitoring
- Analysis of your company’s financial strengths and weaknesses
- Accurate and timely financial reporting
- Advice on optimal capital structure and resource allocation
- Work closely with other executives in your firm to play a major role in your company’s long-term success
- Analysis of business transactions
- Assessment of business risk
- Bank and Creditor relationship management
- Assistance with obtaining financing
- Strategic planning with finance in mind
- Key aspects of our Accounting and Advisory services