Dukhon Tax has been serving Greater Boston since 2011 and delivering expertise to our individual, business and international tax clients. Our focus on customer service and the client experience makes us unique in our industry. We are Certified Public Accountants for the modern world – more than just number-crunchers, we are advisers and year-round consultants. Our boutique firm astutely understands the needs of modern professionals, students, families, entrepreneurs and leaders in today’s business world that is both going global and getting smaller. More than ever, insight and relevant answers are essential for the financial success of our clients.
Our roots are simple and our promise has never changed – “Engagement, for results.”
Our Network of Tax Professionals
Our advisers are Certified Public Accountants that hold advanced degrees in accountancy, taxation, business management, and other disciplines. Our team includes tax attorneys and other legal professionals. Our local network of affiliates includes financial planners, insurance advisers, and other key personnel that can assist you with your business and personal needs. Business environment solutions cannot stand alone – let us be your first point of contact for a variety of solutions.
Local and International Tax Help
DukhonTax is a Boston-based firm – our office at 380 Washington St is located in historic Brighton center. We love our city and we love serving the world from here. Our clients are located as far away as Europe, Asia, and South America – yet we also do business with local main street shops and area entrepreneurs. Boston and the surrounding areas are a growing hub for educational and healthcare institutions and thriving technology and financial industries. Our city is at the forefront of construction, technology, healthcare, and academics. We serve individuals and companies in these industries. Let us show you how our dedication to service can make a big difference for your finances.
Tax Return Preparation
International Tax Preparation
Personal Tax Preparation
International Tax Compliance
Foreign Student Taxes
Foreign Professional Taxes
Financial Statement Preparation
Budgets, Forecasts and Projections
5 Tips To Help You Find The Best Local Tax Accountants in Brighton, MA
When it comes to taxes and you want to hire someone to do them for you, you may wonder which Brighton tax service is the best to use. Here you will learn 5 tips that will help you decide which company to have prepare your taxes.
1. Search for tax preparation and accounting services in Brighton. Look on Google or another search engine to see which ones are around. Check to see if there are reviews with their listing on the Internet and read over them if there are any available.
2. Call various Massachusetts tax services to ask them what they charge for their services. Some of them charge hidden fees that aren’t revealed to you until your taxes are filed and payment is due. Make sure you ask about these fees and learn what they charge before you hire them to file your taxes. Some tax services will allow you to get a “free estimate” and will tell you what you will get back and what you will owe them. Then you can decide if you want them to file your taxes for you. Check to see which companies have this option and use it to find out what the fees will be.
3. Ask on your Facebook page. This is a good way to learn about the experiences your friends have had with these different tax preparation services. You will hear both good and bad about the services around, but this advice will help you make the best choice on who you should hire. Also ask in Facebook groups. There are many local groups you can ask in and get valuable information about tax services that are in the area. Use social media to your advantage and get recommendations from people there so you can make a great choice.
4. Search for reviews in depth. Type in the company name and reviews and read what you can about them. Some local companies may not have reviews online, but you can always see if you can gain more information about them by looking at their pages on social media or asking about them on social media. There are many big name companies that have local offices. You may learn more about these places in general when you seek out reviews online.
5. Once you have learned all you can about local tax preparation and accounting services, hire the one you choose. Call them and make an appointment so they can get started on your taxes. They will be able to do your taxes and you will know that you went to the right place when you do your research.
Use these 5 tips to find a great tax service in your area. Get started with your search and find out which ones are the best ones to go to. You will be able to confidently hire them knowing that you learned all you could about them before you hired them.