We started Dukhon Tax in 2011 with a focus on delivering expertise to the public with a devotion to service built upon a foundation of technology. We are Certified Public Accountants for the modern world – more than just number-crunchers, we are advisers and year-round consultants. We are a boutique firm and we uniquely understand the needs of individuals and business owners in today’s tumultuous and fast-paced environment. Our firm started small with our founder, Dmitry Dukhon, CPA, MST, performing a handful of dedicated engagements. While our roots are simple, our promise has never changed – “Engagement, for results.”
Our Network of Tax Professionals
Our company staffs a variety of professionals. All of our professional staff are Certified Public Accountants that hold either a Master’s Degree in Accountancy or a Master’s Degree in Taxation. We also work with an in-house tax attorney and have a deep network of legal affiliates. Beyond that our local network of affiliates includes financial planners, insurance advisers, and other key personnel that can assist you with your business and personal needs.
Local and International Tax Help
Dukhon Tax and Accounting LLC is a Boston-based firm – our office at 380 Washington St is located in historic Brighton center. We love our city and we love serving the world from here. Our clients are located as far away as Europe, Russia, and China – yet we also do business with local main street shops and area entrepreneurs. Being in this beautiful city amongst the educational and healthcare institutions and the thriving technology and financial industries, really reminds us of how great things come in small packages. We believe in the culture and history of the city where we live and hope you will find peace of mind doing business with an established local firm with a great reputation.
- Tax Return Preparation
- International Tax Preparation
- Tax Planning
- Tax Compliance
- Personal Tax Preparation
- International Tax Compliance
- Foreign Student Taxes
- Foreign Professional Taxes
- Business Tax
- Nexus Consulting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Budgets, Forecasts and Projections
- Inventory Management
- Quickbooks Setup
- Outsourced CFO
380 Washington Street, Suite 2-2
Brighton MA 02135
Brighton, Allston, Brookline, Newton, Chestnut Hill, Watertown, Boston, Cambridge, Newton Centre, Newtonville, Nonantum, Belmont, Jamaica Plain, Newton Highlands, Somerville, West Newton, East Boston, Newton Upper Falls, Waverley, Waban, Brookline Village, Waltham, North Waltham, Roslindale, West Roxbury, Auburndale, Arlington, Needham Heights, Medford, Needham
5 Tips To Help You Find The Best Local Tax Accountants in Brighton, MA
When it comes to taxes and you want to hire someone to do them for you, you may wonder which Brighton tax service is the best to use. Here you will learn 5 tips that will help you decide which company to have prepare your taxes.
1. Search for tax preparation and accounting services in Brighton. Look on Google or another search engine to see which ones are around. Check to see if there are reviews with their listing on the Internet and read over them if there are any available.
2. Call various Massachusetts tax services to ask them what they charge for their services. Some of them charge hidden fees that aren’t revealed to you until your taxes are filed and payment is due. Make sure you ask about these fees and learn what they charge before you hire them to file your taxes. Some tax services will allow you to get a “free estimate” and will tell you what you will get back and what you will owe them. Then you can decide if you want them to file your taxes for you. Check to see which companies have this option and use it to find out what the fees will be.
3. Ask on your Facebook page. This is a good way to learn about the experiences your friends have had with these different tax preparation services. You will hear both good and bad about the services around, but this advice will help you make the best choice on who you should hire. Also ask in Facebook groups. There are many local groups you can ask in and get valuable information about tax services that are in the area. Use social media to your advantage and get recommendations from people there so you can make a great choice.
4. Search for reviews in depth. Type in the company name and reviews and read what you can about them. Some local companies may not have reviews online, but you can always see if you can gain more information about them by looking at their pages on social media or asking about them on social media. There are many big name companies that have local offices. You may learn more about these places in general when you seek out reviews online.
5. Once you have learned all you can about local tax preparation and accounting services, hire the one you choose. Call them and make an appointment so they can get started on your taxes. They will be able to do your taxes and you will know that you went to the right place when you do your research.
Use these 5 tips to find a great tax service in your area. Get started with your search and find out which ones are the best ones to go to. You will be able to confidently hire them knowing that you learned all you could about them before you hired them.