At Dukhon Tax and Accounting, we have a special place in our heart for our local student population. Remember, we were once students too – and of course, we always remain studious and continue learning! As such, we’d like to show how much we appreciate the great minds of our local college community by offering a special price on tax preparation. Plus, we’ve made it very easy to upload your documents and connect with us.
During the month of February, we will be offering a special price for tax preparation to local students. We know that winter semester is a busy time. However, getting your tax refund quickly and easily should brighten up your spirits!
For local students who present a valid student ID, we will be offering a flat rate of $100 for basic preparation of tax returns*.
Instead of using online tax software or waiting in line at one of the large national firms, come see us for tax expertise and a modern service model.
- Contact Dukhon Tax and Accounting by
ONLINE FORM: Click Here »
- We will send you a link to our client portal and contact you to discuss your situation. If you’d like to stop by our office to chat, we can setup an appointment.
- Upload your tax forms (W-2s, 1098-T, Student Loan Interest Statements)
- We prepare your return and you receive your refund by direct deposit.
Fast and accurate tax refunds – make sure you get all the money that is owed to you. No need to lose a weekend using the “do-it-yourself” software.
We look forward to serving our local student population and all of our clients during this tax season!
The Staff at Dukhon Tax and Accounting
*Basic return are 3 or less W-2s, education credit, student loan interest, and no other deductions or attached form schedules. Valid student ID required. Offer lasts 02/01/2015 to 02/28/2015, please contact our office during that time.
- Landlords need to include these rental-related payments in their gross income.January 17, 2020
- Help protect your personal information by filing your 2019 tax return earlyJanuary 16, 2020
- How business owners and execs can stay connected with staffJanuary 14, 2020
- Tax Developments: Summary of the 2019 SECURE Act provisions affecting business and individual taxpayersJanuary 13, 2020
- New law helps businesses make their employees’ retirement secureJanuary 13, 2020