2019 Q2 tax calendar: Key deadlines for businesses and other employers
Here are some of the key tax-related deadlines that apply to businesses and other employers during the second quarter of 2019. Keep in mind that this list isn’t all-inclusive, so there may be additional deadlines that apply to you. Contact us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines and to learn more about the filing requirements.
• File with the IRS if you’re an employer that will electronically file 2018 Form 1097, Form 1098, Form 1099 (other than those with an earlier deadline) and/or Form W-2G.
• If your employees receive tips and you file electronically, file Form 8027.
• If you’re an Applicable Large Employer and filing electronically, file Forms 1094-C and 1095-C with the IRS. For all other providers of minimum essential coverage filing electronically, file Forms 1094-B and 1095-B with the IRS.
• If you’re a calendar-year corporation, file a 2018 income tax return (Form 1120) or file for an automatic six-month extension (Form 7004) and pay any tax due.
• Corporations pay the first installment of 2019 estimated income taxes.
• Employers report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for the first quarter of 2019 (Form 941) and pay any tax due.
• Employers report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for the first quarter of 2019 (Form 941), if you deposited on time and fully paid all of the associated taxes due.
• Corporations pay the second installment of 2019 estimated income taxes.
- Affordable Care Act
- Business Taxes
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Healthcare Tax
- Impact on Taxes
- In the Media
- Income Tax
- IRS Audits
- IRS Bulletins
- Quarterly Tax Reminder
- Real Estate
- Student Taxes
- Succession Planning
- Tax Advice
- Tax Advisor
- Tax Cuts
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Filing Deadlines
- Tax Planning
- Tax Reform
- Tax Tips
Is it time to hire a CFO or controller?
August 9, 2019
The tax implications of being a winner
August 6, 2019
The “kiddie tax” hurts families more than ever
July 30, 2019
Take a closer look at home office deductions
July 30, 2019
Run your strategic-planning meetings like they really matter
July 25, 2019