2019 Q3 tax calendar: Key deadlines for businesses and other employers
Here are some of the key tax-related deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the third quarter of 2019. Keep in mind that this list isn’t all-inclusive, so there may be additional deadlines that apply to you. Contact us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines and to learn more about the filing requirements.
• Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for the second quarter of 2019 (Form 941) and pay any tax due. (See the exception below, under “August 12.”)
• File a 2018 calendar-year retirement plan report (Form 5500 or Form 5500-EZ) or request an extension.
• Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for the second quarter of 2019 (Form 941), if you deposited on time and in full all of the associated taxes due.
• If a calendar-year C corporation, pay the third installment of 2019 estimated income taxes.
• If a calendar-year S corporation or partnership that filed an automatic six-month extension:
o File a 2018 income tax return (Form 1120S, Form 1065 or Form 1065-B) and pay any tax, interest and penalties due.
o Make contributions for 2018 to certain employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Affordable Care Act
- Business Taxes
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Healthcare Tax
- Impact on Taxes
- In the Media
- Income Tax
- IRS Audits
- IRS Bulletins
- Quarterly Tax Reminder
- Real Estate
- Student Taxes
- Succession Planning
- Tax Advice
- Tax Advisor
- Tax Cuts
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Filing Deadlines
- Tax Planning
- Tax Reform
- Tax Tips
Setting up a Health Savings Account for your small business
October 14, 2019
6 ways to ensure your marketing plan drives sales
October 9, 2019
Watch out for tax-related scams
October 8, 2019
Laptop battery safety is no laughing matter
October 3, 2019
The chances of an IRS audit are low, but business owners should be prepared
October 2, 2019